CLARK LITTLE Mike Stewart Viper Delta 2.0 swim fins
CLARK LITTLE Mike Stewart MS Viper Delta Swimfins 2.0
The new CLARK LITTLE Mike Stewart Delta Viper fins 2.0 are an asymmetric fin ideally suited for bodyboarding. Besides having a strong powerful kick to get into waves, once on the waves these fins are very fast, creating a minimal amount of drag yet the subtle yellow points create a directed release point for water flow allowing for great control. These control points combine with a stiffer inner rail color which acts as an extension of your big toe further enhancing control while riding.
All VIPERs are high performance surfing fins for the intermediate to advanced bodyboarder or bodysurfer.
Available Sizes – Medium | Medium Large | Large
- SUPERIOR NATURAL RUBBER.
- NEW SOFTER RUBBER COMPOUND IN FOOT POCKET
- ANGULAR BLADE WITH INNER RAIL POINT FOR OPTIMAL SPEED AND BITE FOR MANEUVERS.
- ASYMMETRIC BLADE DESIGN IMPROVES WEIGHT SHIFT DURING MANUEVERS
- DUAL FOOT POCKET DRAINAGE, ELIMINATES SAND OR PEBBLES IN YOUR KICK.
- TILE TREAD ENHANCES PROTECTION AND FOOTING ON SLIPPERY ROCKS
- Black with Pink