Enjoy soothed and hydrated skin long after your sun exposure with the After Sun Gel. The sun’s harmful rays can take a toll on your skin, causing skin to become inflamed and dehydrated. This gel utilizes the calming power of Aloe Vera along with cooling technology to decrease the presence of inflammation while soothing and comforting the skin. With help from a Plankton Extract and Coconut Fruit Extract, your skin will appear healthier and well hydrated after spending the day in the sun.
- ALOE VERA – A cactus plant that belongs to the Liliaceae family. Aloe decreases the presence
of inflammation while soothing the skin after skin has been exposed to the sun. Aloe includes
a plethora of antioxidants including Beta Carotene, Vitamin C, and Vitamin E that can help to
improve the skin’s natural firmness and keep the skin hydrated.
- PLANKTON EXTRACT – A synergistic purified enzyme concentrate from A. nidulans designed
to soothe and provide relief for the most common DNA damage in the skin. This ingredient
brings the relief to UV-damaged DNA by actively cleaving cyclobutane pyrimidine dimers
(CDP) bonds, the most common skin DNA damage.
- COCONUT FRUIT EXTRACT – An ideal ingredient for assisting in the improvement of the
skin’s barrier function. This ingredient endows the skin with a silky texture that does not
leave a greasy or oily residue behind. It helps to promote intense moisturization, leaving a
luxuriously soft, hydrated surface on the skin.
- MENTHOXYPROPANEDIOL – Directly stimulates the receptors at the nerve endings of the skin
to produce a cooling sensation. Bringing soothing relief to sun-exposed skin, it is an ideal
ingredient in after-sun products.
- MACADAMIA OIL – With a light and non-greasy consistency, this oil absorbs easily into the
skin to hydrate and promote the improvement of the nutrition and structure of the skin.
- Designed, formulated and manufactured to the highest sunscreen and cosmetic industry standards.
- Kid Safe (Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor prior to using)
- Made in USA
- 6.5 OZ